I am getting so excited to go to Argentina in less than 5 months! Despite the fact that my days are filled with so many tasks and to-do’s for home, family, and – especially – school, I still find my mind wandering in daydreams of life in Argentina. So, I decided to start recording the bucket list of dreams and to-do’s for living in this amazing country. This is a list that will evolve as my daydreaming meanders through the stresses of daily life.
- Learn Spanish – specifically Argentinian Spanish!
- Write an article for a published Educational Journal – for blogging in the classroom.
- Write and read!
- Connect the kids and their Argentina classes with their Canadian classes.
- Help the kids with their learning blogs.
- El Ateneo in Buenos Aires (Kiran, my lovely student showed this to me) – http://www.geobeats.com/video/cefd2c/el-ateneo-bookstore
- A winery in Mendoza!
- Iquazu Falls!